This first one, the KidCo Food Mill is so, so great! Eli only has two teeth right now but loves to eat whatever he can! I use this for adding fruit to his baby cereal everyday. I also use it to grind up whatever food we're eating, as long as it's okay for him to eat at this stage. A couple Sundays ago we had roast beef, mashed potatoes, cooked carrots and green beans. I threw in a little bit of everything, ground it all up and voila! It saves us money from buying jars of baby food and I love that he's joining in our family meal.
The next one is really handy to have around too. It's great to offer to Eli when I'm trying to get a meal ready and he's already ready to eat or he's already done and still hungry and I'm trying to feed myself. I can put in a slice of peach, apple, banana or whatever and he keeps busy feeding himself without the worry of him choking. He enjoys banging it on his tray too!I don't really enjoy the clean-up of this item, but the benefits definitely out-weigh the messiness. So there are my product reviews! : ) If you've ever considered purchasing either of these, I think they're useful and worth their investment!
3 comments:
I used a grinder very much like that to feed Eli's daddy! I loved using it with all the kids and I think they benefited from the home cooking as opposed to processed baby food. (At least I thought so!)It looks like Eli is benefiting too! :)
That is so good to know about the grinder! I almost bought one when making some baby food for Blake, but just wasn't sure if it would be worth it. I think I will definitely get one the next time around...
I loved those items too and YES that mesh thing is hard to clean up especially banana mush!!
Post a Comment