"No touch, Eli." "No touch, buddy." No, no touch."
Poor guy, almost every time he turns around he's hearing that phrase. He has finally learned what it means, but still pushes the boundaries every chance he gets.
Poor guy, almost every time he turns around he's hearing that phrase. He has finally learned what it means, but still pushes the boundaries every chance he gets.He's cruising along furniture and still crawling everywhere he can get. His favorite cupboard to get into is the one that stores the toaster, the toast bread and the peanut butter. I'm often tripping over the jar of peanut butter at random places throughout the house. He enjoys rolling it across the floor. We find it in the strangest places!
He's recently discovered clapping and lifting his hands to be picked up. We're all enjoying those new discoveries! He's so much fun!!
Abigail is in love with her little brother! One day I was getting dinner ready and the kids were playing in the living room. After awhile I thought, I better check on those two! When I went into the living room, this is what I saw...
I guess she just decided that he needed a hug! Despite his flailing legs, I don't think he minded it too much...this time!
3 comments:
How cute! He is getting so big, and his personality is coming out! I remember when Tony would do funny things. We just heard tonight about Alexander raising his hand in church and reminding the pastor that he was supposed to announce that Alex is an "acholite", he gets light candles, extinguish candles, pick up communion cups, and help with the offering plate. Tony, of course, announced different things! Hopefully, Elijah will be in between!
Love Dad and Mom
This photo perfectly describes why middle children go to counseling less than their older siblings. Life isn't always perfect but you just go with the flow and you might get a hug at the end! Good philosophy of life for him to get at this age. Cutie photos. Loving them from afar
Andrea Pitcher
He has so much personality! It was fun to watch him on the video cam yesterday - can hardly wait to hold him and Abigail! Not long!
Post a Comment