I made these for our JV Christmas party last night and thought I would share this recipe! I got the recipe years ago from Martha Stewart and I've been making them every year! They are so good...they just melt in your mouth and they're really easy to make!Slice off the end of a Granny Smith apple and using either a mandolin or an electric slicer, slice it very thin (almost paper thin) from the top of the apple to the bottom. (Cutting it that way gives you the star in the middle from the core.) Place them on a cookie sheet covered with a Silpat or parchment paper, sprinkle with powdered sugar and bake in a 100 degree oven for an hour. Remove and transfer to cooling rack to become crispy. Enjoy!
Oh my, these are so yummy, you'll be hooked as well!
2 comments:
Hey Amy, these look like a great snack! We're doing gluten free lately, so I've been looking for yummy treats that don't contain flour. So is it 100 C or F? :)
Hope your sweet family is well! :)
Hi Brenda! Yeah, sorry, it's 200 degrees F. Hope your family likes them!
Post a Comment