Abigail got some new Strawberry Shortcake panties this morning and is ready to start potty-training! I had a good, long talk with Kristi yesterday, who recently potty-trained Luka and she said, "go for it!" So we are! She insisted on wearing her new underwear during her nap this afternoon so I'm curious to see how it goes! Feel free to say a prayer for us! ; )
5 comments:
I'm a praying! You're going to make it! Both of you!
Thanks Kristi! You totally boosted my confidence yesterday!
Day 1 update: 2 accidents, 0 successes. : ) She is excited about it though, so I'm sure she'll do great tomorrow!
So what's the latest? Success? I don't care how many times you go through it, I think it is always an overwhelming task - but it happens - without fail - at some point! :)
Day 2 update: 1 success, 4 accidents (in about a 30 minute time span). I only bought 6 pairs of underwear, so we were out by then. I've got them clean, dryed and folded now and we'll try again tomorrow. We'll make it... : )
I have been thinking of you and Abigail these past couple of days, wondering how the training is going! One day, everything will come together! I am praying for you!
Post a Comment