I am in the hospital with Elijah right now using my roommates computer after realizing that the hospital has wireless. I'm going to make this quick because of that.
After both kid's first illnesses cleared up, they both came down with coughs and fevers. I took them both to the dr. yesterday and she said they both have bronchitis, but Elijah has a more severe form. She told me to bring him up to the hospital for an oxygen treatment and we got checked in overnight. We're here for our second night, his oxygen levels are still a bit low so we're giving him medicine through a vaporizer, i'm sure they're some fancy name for it but don't know what it is.
If you think of us, please pray that he heals quickly so we can head home. I'll post more of the story when I get home. Thanks!!
2 comments:
We had to do that vaporizer thing with Noah. What a challange that was keeping him still long enough to get all the medicine in him. I feel for you Amy. Been there. We'll be praying.
We will be praying!
Post a Comment