Yesterday was a beautiful day! It was so nice to have warm sunshine and fresh air and let the kids play around outside. Joel actually had time to mow the lawn and wash the cars. I just spent time relaxing in the sunshine when I should've been in the house cleaning. Cleaning will come! Sunshine isn't always here. : )
We even got out the little kiddie pool and filled it for the kids to play in. Joel had to add about 5 buckets of hot water from the kitchen sink to make it more luke-warm since they're still getting over being sick, but it was still fun!
Today the kids and I stayed home from church to rest up some more, then we went for a walk in the afternoon...played in the backyard...it's just been restful for all of us to just "be" the past two days.
Here's Daddy's little helper...
Abigail keeps making this funny face lately...



4 comments:
Just read all about your struggles! We've been gone since Wednesday (so Monday and Tuesday I was busy preparing, not online) and just got back last night at 1 a.m., so I was totally out of the loop. Glad to hear everything is getting back to normal!
Those are great pictures Amy!!! Love you, gloria
Eli looks so cute with his hair standing on end! Of course, Abigail is just too cute also.
Glad normalacy is back and can't wait until September!!
Love to you all,
Mom
Glad you all are doing better now! I think of and pray for you often. I look forward to seeing you when you are in town here.
Wow, Abigail's hair is getting so long and Eli has grown so much!
May God do great things in and through you guys during your last months in Slovenia!
Post a Comment