Stories and pictures of our family life.
How pretty you look on your birthday! I love that dress and the butterfly wings! Have a very HAPPY Birthday. Love you, Grandma and Grandpa Woodard
I agree with your parents, Amy! She is ADORABLE! Has Abigail hit the I-only-want-to-wear-dress-up-clothes phase yet? :)xoxoxo
Happy Birthday Abigail!!You look soooo beautiful--have a wonderful day.We love you,The California Clan
We LOVED celebrating with you Abby!
Happy Birthday Abigail! What a DOLL you guys have- nothin more precious that a cheesy grin on that angelic face, huh?! :)
Happy Birthday Abigail!! Sorry I'm so late in my wishes but I was thinking about you. :-) I love your pink dress and butterfly wings - you are such a pretty little girl! Maybe we can talk on the phone sometime soon? Love to you from Aunt Kabby. :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How pretty you look on your birthday! I love that dress and the butterfly wings! Have a very HAPPY Birthday. Love you, Grandma and Grandpa Woodard
I agree with your parents, Amy! She is ADORABLE! Has Abigail hit the I-only-want-to-wear-dress-up-clothes phase yet? :)
xoxoxo
Happy Birthday Abigail!!
You look soooo beautiful--have a wonderful day.
We love you,
The California Clan
We LOVED celebrating with you Abby!
Happy Birthday Abigail! What a DOLL you guys have- nothin more precious that a cheesy grin on that angelic face, huh?! :)
Happy Birthday Abigail!! Sorry I'm so late in my wishes but I was thinking about you. :-) I love your pink dress and butterfly wings - you are such a pretty little girl! Maybe we can talk on the phone sometime soon? Love to you from Aunt Kabby. :-)
Post a Comment