
One day the kids and I ventured to a park in Gresham...not so much for them though. This park expedition was for me to get time with the other kid's moms! Allison McKenney & Noel Corcoran are two girls I have known for so, so long! Allison was one year ahead of me in school, and we became friends in middle school and Noel was one year behind me in school. I lived with Noel and some other girls for several years in my 20's. I've kept in contact with them through the years through the internet and emails...but there is absolutely nothing like sharing a Starbucks
(thanks Allison!) and chatting while pushing kids together on swings at the park! Really, really special time for me that went way too fast!


Noel has 3 girls and a fourth on the way and Allison has two girls as well. It's not often for Abigail to have ALL girls to play with and for Elijah to be outnumbered! He handled it well and was kept busy with a couple friendly squirrels for awhile.
1 comment:
How cute to see such a big smile on Abby's face! What a fun time, glad that you were able to have it, and those two girls look just the same!
Post a Comment