Sunday, November 29, 2009
My first week!
So I've been around for a little over a week now and I've been enjoying life and my family a lot! My sister likes to hold me and calls me "Cawub." She helps Mama out a lot by giving me my binky, talking to me or sitting near me to make sure I don't fall. She likes to kiss me a lot too and tells me she loves me all the time.
My brother Eli isn't sure what to think of me yet. He sometimes holds me for about 5 seconds and then tells Mama that he's "all done." I think he's looking forward to wrestling with me when I get bigger though because he likes to jump on the bed, even if I'm laying on it. It feels kinda funny and Mama makes him stop right away. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together later on in life.
So far in my life, I've gone for walks with my Mama & Grandma and one time with my sister who pushed a baby in her stroller next to Mama pushing me. I could here them talking about their babies.
I sleep really good, although the first couple nights I kept Mama and Dada up until 3 am and 5am while I fussed and cried off and on. Since then though I've done better. I heard my mom say that she wanted me to give here "sleep" for her birthday so I did! That was a good thing, cuz I don't have any money yet to give her anything else...my other option was a poopy diaper and I think she liked the sleep better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pics and reading about Calebs name, thanks for sharing. Abigail is such a beautifull little girl! Eli looks like a kick in the pants! Caleb looks so healthy! Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving and a renewed hope for the near future. Thanks again for all the pics! I forgot that you and I almost Shared our "I turned 35" moment!
Post a Comment