Sunday, November 15, 2009
Patiently Waiting...
Just a quick post to let people know that we're still waiting on the baby's arrival! I've had cramping off and on...just no official contractions yet. My due date is this coming Friday, so we're hoping for sometime this week or we'll ask to be induced on Friday-ish. With all of the things we're waiting on in life, we're pretty excited to get this one crossed off the list! So curious to know if it's a boy or girl, what color hair it will have, what sort of personality this little one will have...hoping it will be a good sleeper... : ) Thanks for your prayers!! We'll keep you updated!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Amy,
I'm thinking of you a lot lately. I hope the baby comes soon and that you both will do well.
Love, Katja P.
Post a Comment