Caleb turned 3 months the other day! He offers his smiles for free and giggles whenever he's about to get his shirt changed. I think it's the anticipation of being tickled that gets him giggling because once I'm actually touching him, the giggling stops.
I packed up his penguin the other day for our move to Oregon, so missed having that for his 3 month picture...oh well. He's enjoying this monkey blanket these days, becoming fast friends with him.About 3 weeks ago he started sleeping 8 hour stretches at night! Woo Hoo!! At that point he was going to be at the same time as us and then waking up for an early morning feeding then going back to bed, giving me 7-8 hours of straight sleep as well. It's been absolutely wonderful!! More recently though he's changing his bedtime and getting sleepy sooner in the evenings which moves the 8 hour mark back to the middle of the night. I'm not complaining though...I'm delighted that he's fallen into such wonderful sleeping patterns!
He really enjoys chatting too and responds with excitement when I say "goooo". He works his little sounds and mouth and eventually repeats it. It's pretty fun. Oh, and he really likes playing, "this is the way the cowboy rides" ...it usually brings out some giggles too.
All in all he's just a happy baby and we just adore this little guy. We are so, so happy he's part of our family!(This is my last post from South Carolina...we're heading to the airport in about an hour for our move to Oregon! Tears are coming as we say goodbye...)
2 comments:
And this grandma already misses his quick smiles and easy personality!! Such a sweet baby!
We know just how they feel! but God is good and has provided for this sweet family. Thank you Lord.
Post a Comment