So I missed posting Caleb's 4 month pictures! Whoops! Busy days...tired nights! It's been quite an adjustment for me this past two months...sometimes hard, sometimes ugly, often times fun and enjoyable...all the time, tiring! : )
Caleb has changed so much in the past two months! It's fun to watch him as he observes our family, especially his brother & sister who are both in love with him! He is quite an observer...checking out his environment, straining to see or watch things over my shoulder, watching and listening to the people around him.I like this photo, even with Abigail stepping in front because it is just so Caleb. He often has his little fingers in his mouth as he sits contently watching the world going on around him. He's just such a sweet little guy! He started eating some rice & oatmeal cereal the past two months. He's actually not that interested in it, so it's just 1-2 tablespoons at dinner while the rest of us eat as well. He often pushes more food out of his mouth than he takes in.
So here are his 5 month pictures from the other day. He's sitting up pretty good, almost ready to hold himself up. ...looking forward to that day! I remember with Elijah, we would put him on a comfy bean-bag chair and he could sit and play...we left those in Slovenia though we still have the fun toy. Sometimes I sit behind Caleb to support him so he can play with it, though he's more timid than Elijah ever was with it! It's so interesting to see little personality differences. I remember thinking about the differences between Abigail and Elijah and thinking, "well, he's just a baby..." but those differences are still true today! So I'm sure that the things we're noticing in Caleb are going to be true of him! ....I like the guy! We recently bought this for him at a resale shop. It's nice that he's strong enough to sit up to be in it. The first couple times we had to stuff a blanket in it to help support him, but now he's strong enough to support himself and often just sits back and enjoys spinning his chair around. I think Elijah loves the toy as much as Caleb...maybe a little more and would love to play in it if we let him!
He is changing but still has the same smile. Thanks for posting the pictures. I was looking at some pictures of him yesterday and wondered how much he'd changed.
Sorry it has been a hard adjustment and that you are tired. Caleb seems to be a mix between Abigail and Eli, from the photos. I hope to meet him some day.
5 comments:
He is changing but still has the same smile. Thanks for posting the pictures. I was looking at some pictures of him yesterday and wondered how much he'd changed.
Sorry it has been a hard adjustment and that you are tired. Caleb seems to be a mix between Abigail and Eli, from the photos. I hope to meet him some day.
The two pics in the middle should have a note with them
the bottom picture Caleb says "I'm going to put my hand on your leg...are you ok with this?"
the top picture "That's right we are both happy now!"
So cute Amy! Can't wait to meet him!
He is such a doll! So big already. What a ham. Love Love it!
So cute! He just has this great big smile all the time! Can't wait to see him and Abigail and Elijah!
Post a Comment