Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Quiet....

Where's Elijah and what is he doing?

This morning, this is where we found him after realizing it was quiet...really quiet after breakfast and it was just Abigail, Joel, Caleb & I in the kitchen. We searched everywhere and Joel finally found him in our bathroom...putting on my mascara! Really??? My son??? Expected that from Abigail...but from Elijah??

So I took his picture but then told him not to do it again..we'll see!I told him, "mascara is for girls...for Mommy's" so he grabbed Joel's deodorant and said, "this is for boys." Uh, yeah...

3 comments:

the Routsons said...

That is Hillarious! What a ladies man already! Thaks for posting. -Becky

Pate Family said...

Hudson painted his fingernails once, and toenails, and the carpet. Not happy parents were we.

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

Boys will be boys! Really! They will try anything, girls know what they should try, boys, on the other hand, "let's just see how this goes"....