Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quick!!

That's how I feel time is going these days! Timing for Caleb (and the other kids) growing up...timing for summer going by...timing for life! 

It's been almost a month since Caleb turned 7 months old! He's about to turn 8 months, so I better get on the ball and update on the little guy! I just went back and re-read his 6 month update...it seems like months ago!! He's changed so much! I'm going to try to remember what he "was" doing around his 7 months because the list has certainly grown in the past 3 weeks since!!

He was sitting well by that time...I didn't actually know he could go from a laying position to a sitting one until I went in to get him from a nap one day and he was sitting in bed. Time to lower the mattress! Isn't that how it always happens? He was no longer content to lay on his stomach or back, always wanted to be sitting or on all fours even though he wasn't quite moving forward at that point.

Caleb actually shared his 7 month day with Joel for Father's Day. The same thing happened back in 2008 when Elijah was 5 months old! Joel let me have my way and dress him and the kids to be all matchy-matchy. Such a sweet guy!! : ) You can tell that he's loved!!

Joel is such a great Dad...we are all so blessed to have him in our lives! Right now as I'm typing this, he is on a one-night camping trip with Elijah! I'm sure they're having a great time together!!


1 comment:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

Very cute! How fun to have a night out camping with dad. I hope it will become a tradition!