Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gettin' it all out!

Our home has been full of energy lately! Thankfully, we've been having some nicer weather and the kids (at least two of them) are getting big enough to bundle up and send outside for some playtime. Last week we even made it to the park for lunch one day with some friends!

 
 
Tonight after dinner, (well actually, Caleb began before dinner and just picked up where he left off afterward) there was an impromptu running of laps through the kitchen into the living room and back again! Caleb was having so much fun that we let him stay awake an extra half hour before bedtime. He chose that little doll high-chair himself as his push toy. I actually got the toddler one from the garage when I saw him pushing the high chair, but he was rather content with it!

Here's a few pictures from the park last week too. We took popcorn to feed the squirrels (not really sure if that's in their diet, but it was something easy to grab & take along!) but Elijah & Caleb decided to eat more than they shared. : )

Caleb was very brave and spent most of his time on top of the toddler play area. He is really cautious around stairs or anywhere with heights (too many falls at home!) so I had to pull him down the slide. He loved it though and would sit there at the top until I pulled him down again. He tried to venture back "up" the slide though...I was surprised about that one!

 
Heidi & Cole, Emily & Russell got some fun baby time together! It was so nice to get out in the sunshine and fresh air...it was a bit chilly, but really refreshing to get out!

1 comment:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

So fun to see them all outside having a great time! We are sure ready for Spring and Summer!!