Thursday, February 10, 2011

Old News -Teddy Bear Parade!

I was looking through some old photos and came across these ones that I never got around to posting!

Abigail's ballet school was in the Teddy Bear Parade! She got to dress up and ride in the truck with all the other little girls and wave to everyone watching the parade! I wasn't sure if she would actually do it once she got to the truck, but she did! Joel had the boys and was getting us a spot to watch the parade go by so I was with her beforehand. After she was settled into her spot in the truck, she said, "You can go now, Mom." Um, okay? : )


She did great and really enjoyed it! It was fun to see her come through...considering last year's parade our kids didn't even know what to do! Oh...and the year before it was sooo cold! This year though, we all got a little sunburned and it was September 25th! Crazy weather sometimes!


1 comment:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

Well, I am not predijuced in the least, but I think she was the cutest girl on that truck!!