Again, this year, Abigail got time at Yellow Grandma & Grandpa's house. This time, it was a whole week! The kids and I visited my best friend and her family at the Young Life Ranch for a couple days, then headed over to my parents house for a couple days, leaving Abby for the next week before we would see her again.
She had a great time! The Ranch was having a "recreation week" for kids that included swim lessons, crafts and sports. Abigail loved it! It was her first time to take swim lessons and she really enjoyed them. She would do the rec week in the mornings, go home for lunch and then Grandma & Grandpa would take her back down to the pool in the afternoons. She got lots of swim time and made lots of progress in her abilities in the water. And she came home very tan!!
6 years old!
Abby & Daddy
Abby & Mommy
Abby & Grandma & Grandpa
Hudson, Abigail, Caleb, Noah & Elijah
Uncle Jon & Hannah Grace
Blowing those candles out!
Abby & Noah
3 comments:
SO CUTE! Love the cupcakes/cake..how cute
Wow!She had a great birthday, her mommy picked just the right theme! Cute decorations, cute cupcakes. We loved having her for the week, let me tell you!
I love the pictures! So fun to see the cousins together. Sorry I missed it. I can't believe she's 6 already!
Post a Comment