So the celebration started at breakfast, setting the table special for the little man, feeding him some beloved bacon for breakfast and chocolate banana muffins, of course! A very well-rounded meal for a preschooler! ;)
His note says, "You're one smart cookie!" which he is! His Mother, however, is not as I put the "ABC" blocks, A-C-B! Haha! Apparently I was a little tired last night as I prepared the table!
I love this picture of the two of them...I love that Abigail is as excited for him as she is/was for her first day of school!!
"First Day"
He wanted a picture of his backpack...which I have to take back to the store! The zipper is already splitting apart and it's his first time to use it! Bummer! I called the store and they only have "Mater" ones left. Elijah is such a happy-go-lucky kid though that his response was, "Mom! I was hoping for a Mater one!" He's so sweet!!
First day of Preschool
Elijah Thomas, 4 3/4 years old. ;)
He set right to work with the magnets! What a great idea to use a cookie sheet, holds them all in!
He was pretty excited, it was hard to keep his attention long enough to get his eyes on the camera!
My little man! I love him!!
3 comments:
We are so excited for you, Elijah! Have a great time at "school"! We love you very much.
We are so excited for you, Elijah! Have a great time at "school"! We love you very much.
Go Elijah!!!! You will do great!!
We are all so proud of you and your entire family.
Hugs and kisses,
Aunt Jeanette
Post a Comment