So as I'm loading a load of laundry, Caleb spotted the Kung Fu Panda movie on the floor and said, "Mom, we are gonna watch this!" to which I replied, "not right now, we've got some other things to do this morning." to which Elijah replied, "Mom! We haven't watched this for a googooflex long time, we need to watch this!" He's referring to a googolplex (but pronounces it googooflex and uses it about once a day for just about anything he wants to emphasize.)
Caleb told me this morning, "I'm tall, tall, way way tall like Daddy!" He's really into being like Daddy these days, I love it!
Caleb has a little friend at church who often wakes up at 4:30 in the morning, sometimes goes back to bed, but sometimes is just up for the day. So this morning when Caleb came into our room at 4:40am I thought of Andrea and how often she wakes up like this. Thankfully, Joel got Caleb back to bed and when he woke up later I asked him if he'd been talking to Grant, (Andrea's son) and he said emphatically, "Yes! I've been talking to Grant!" I asked him, did Grant tell you to try getting up at 4:30 to see if it would work? And he said, "Yes!" with a big smile on his face. Funny, funny boy!
Elijah found Joel's case of Band of Brother's movies and brought it over to me and asked, "Mom, do these movies teach you about enemies?" Umm, well, sort-of. "Mom, what are enemies??"
This is Caleb's, "I know you're looking at me, but I'm trying to be funny so I'm freezing myself" look.
I just love, love, love these two little men!
No comments:
Post a Comment