Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fun at Castle Park!

Imagination Station is one of our kids' favorite parks! We've been there several times recently, once with some friends when Joel (and most of the men/dads) were at our church's Men's Retreat. Several of us Moms met there with easy dinners for all of our kids. There were 5 Moms and 17 kids between us! 
 Abby, Aubrey & Abby...sweet girls! Both Abby & Aubrey are in Elijah's preschool class.
Grant was Hannah's little sugar Daddy, or maybe a "salt" Daddy. He was sharing his pretzels with Hannah! Sweet boy!
The park was having some maintenance done while we were there and the boys all enjoyed climbing and playing on the giant pile of bark dust.

Later that week, our family went after Joel got off work one day. 
 Sweet Abigail with two loose top teeth!
 Hannah-Banana (Caleb calls her "Hanna Manna" lately, it's so cute!)
 It's tough to get a picture of this guy, he's a mover!

 Hannah learned how to slide!

 This is Caleb's FAVORITE shirt the past three months! He wears it almost every day, it's difficult to get it washed some weeks! He calls it his "soccer" shirt! He's emphatic about it being a "soccer" shirt even though it clearly says "Basketball"! 

 I caught a picture of Abby wiggling her teeth! Ha! Little did I know I week later, it would be out!
This was the best out of about 6 shots! Hard to get four little bodies sitting still, smiling and looking at the camera! I'll take whatever I can get though! ;)

No comments: