I could hear squeals of laughter coming from the trampoline the other day so I peeked out our bedroom and saw Joel, Hannah & Elijah laying together. It's been a bit of a tradition the past couple weeks when Joel gets home from work, he heads out to the trampoline to jump, wrestle, chase and play with the kids. It usually gives me a few minutes to finish up dinner or even just a few minutes of peace while they all get some energy out and exercise in!
Even Hannah, or should I say, "
especially" Hannah is enjoying being on the trampoline with Daddy these days.We are often saying, "
she's so similar to Elijah" and more and more we're seeing that in her sweet and spunky personality!
I LOVE that Hannah stopped, tilted her head and smiled for the camera! Yes!! Finally a child who will enjoy having her photo taken!! ;) Or at least did for that moment. And I also love that Elijah is picking his nose! Haha!
Love her "static-y" hair-do!
Hugs from big brother!
One day I was finishing up with dinner and Hannah was wanting to be held, instead, I gave her a dollop of chocolate pudding and plopped her in her chair. I forgot to take her shirt off, but it was all white, so a little dab of bleach got it all out! It gave me the time I needed and she got a tasty treat & craft time!! Perfect!!
I remember doing it with Elijah when he was little too. Here he is at 10 months, enjoying his treat!
Sweet memories and times in life...it just keeps getting better!
No comments:
Post a Comment