Monday, February 25, 2013

"Remember"

It's 4:24 am and Caleb and Hannah are livin' it up in the shower! They're both sick with colds and were awake having a hard time breathing and coughing, so I thought I'd let them get some steam into their systems and hopefully clear out some congestion in the process. I was just in there with a bulb syringe clearing out some mucus from both and decided that I need to "remember" these times. It's not often that I take pictures of the sick, sad, angry moments in our family's life and I want to be able to remember the sleepness nights along with the happy times so I remember what life was really like during these little years. The things we do to just get through sometimes.

Caleb has recently been on two rounds of antibiotics for an ear infection and is now congested again. I'm hoping we can beat it at home without having to take another trip to the Doctor's office. Hannah also recently finished an antibiotic for a sinus infection and Elijah is on Day 4 of one for a double ear infection. Whew! Thankfully, Abby is healthy, I'm over a sinus cold and healthy again. Joel took a dive with a cold today though and is trying to sleep through the noise of the kids and I.

It's 11:38am now. I was able to get the kiddos back to bed and Hannah is now napping again after another long shower with me this morning. Caleb & Elijah are busy building forts. I've had 2 cups of coffee today...that's my max so it shows how tired I am, but we're gonna make it! I'm off to make some chicken noodle soup for dinner!

1 comment:

Annie Louise said...

Hope all are feeling well soon--hang in there. Love you all, Aunt Jeanette