Saturday, April 6, 2013

This is it...

These are what I got of pictures on Easter! With Hannah's leg infection, she was NOT in the mood for pictures and Caleb was pretty tired too when we came home from church. At least that's what he said when I asked him to just take a few pictures and then, next thing I knew, his shirt was off and so was he! On his scooter, laughing all the way down the sidewalk. Tired?? Ha!

 
 
 

Thank you, Abby & Elijah, for pausing and taking just a couple pictures for me. :)

After the trip to Urgent Care with Hannah, we headed over to our friends, the Wilson's, for Easter lunch. Lynn Tikalsky from church and her two kids were also there, so it was a full house of kiddos! Thankfully, the weather was gorgeous outside, 75 degrees--so they were outside playing soccer, jumping on the trampoline and climbing trees! They had a lot of fun! After dinner, Lynn and her kids headed home and our kids and the Wilson kids settled downstairs for a movie while Joel, Andy, Jen & I were able to have a nice, long, uninterrupted conversation! It was so nice! ;) Sweet Hannah wasn't feeling well at all and spent most of the time sitting on my lap, even fell asleep on me for a little bit. It was sweet. There has been a couple times recently when I've been holding Hannah at bedtime and she's fallen asleep in my arms while I was singing and praying...wouldn't trade those sweet moments for anything!

No comments: