Joel is the team's Assistant Coach this year and enjoying it. I know he's enjoying that special time with Elijah especially. :) It's fun for both of us to watch our son doing something that he's finding that he enjoys and is learning how to be good at!
Elijah scored his first goal today and was pretty excited! I asked him what he thought about it and he said, "I just looked at the field, because I didn't want anyone to see my face." Not sure what that meant...I think he was proud, excited and maybe a little embarrassed and wasn't sure what to do about it all at the same time! :) I was too busy cheering him on that I forgot to take pictures of it! :)
I like this one...Aubrey is taking charge of the ball and field and I'm not quite sure what Elijah is doing. It's cute though! ;)
Hannah is enjoying all the practices and games as well! She's getting the idea of soccer down pretty good! At practice the other night, Hannah took a ball and kicked the ball the length of a football field and halfway back before abandoning it for the playground! I think by the time she's 4, she'll be ready to play for real! ;)
The practices and games are all held at a Grade School's facility. So there's a great playground that the kids all make great use of during practices and games. I need to snag a few pictures of that happening! There are quite a few families from church all participating at different levels in the soccer league, so we're seeing a lot of friends, multiple times a week! It's filling up a lot of my (mostly deficient) ;) social needs as well as Abby's and Caleb is happy to go along as well! ;) It's fun to be out of the house as a family, doing and watching something fun together!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
What fun. Way to go Elijah--scoring a goal and having fun!!!!
Hugs and Kisses to you all, Jeanette
Post a Comment