Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Halloween 2013

Another one to have recorded! Our Halloween started with a Harvest Party after church the Sunday before Halloween. The kids always look forward to dressing up with their friends at church and playing all the fun games. This year we had two kitties, Jake from Jake & the Neverland Pirates Disney channel cartoon and Handy Manny, another Disney channel cartoon character.



 That evening we carved the pumpkins...or rather, Joel and I carved them for the kids. Abby and Elijah are both able to draw what they want theirs to look like, but truthfully, it ends up being Joel and I doing the rest of the labor. Joel even took a couple pictures to "prove" it. ;) I don't mind...I'd rather my hands or fingers be at risk of being cut rather than the kid's for sure!


 The proof! ;)
 The finished product!
 Love the silly side of Abby!
 Hannah and her "baby Tiger" who lets her do whatever she wants with him. :) The best kitty!
 On Halloween, we invited the kid's friends over for dinner and trick-or-treating. They don't live in a neighborhood and it was fun to do it with friends!

 Abby and her best friend, Autumn
 Abby, Autumn, Levi, Caleb, Elijah, Hannah & Evelyn. We had quite a crew of trick-or-treaters!
 BFF's. ;)

Sweet sisters and kitties.

No comments: