Sometimes I just get lost looking at pictures. I just found a file on my computer filled with photos I took when we were living in South Carolina after Caleb was born. My family in California, (the California Clan) sent the kids a couple backpacks that came with stuffed animals and a Target gift card after Caleb was born. The kids still use the back packs and love the stuffed animals. The monkey has been Elijah's favorite stuffed animal since the day he got it. He calls it his "baby monkey". Awhile back, it got a rip in the neck area and the stuffing started coming out. You'd think it would be an easy task to just sew it back up again, but those sorts of things, I just rarely get to. Within this last year, the neighbors next door were getting rid of some stuffed animals and they brought over an almost identical monkey for Elijah. It didn't replace "baby monkey" though, it became his brother. ; ) Anyway...I can't remember if I ever sent The California Clan these pictures, so I wanted to post them because I know that you read our blog...and that way they're etched in our memory! ;)

A fun picture of Abby loving on Caleb.
Love that Caleb decided to say, "hi!" or "thank you!" ;)
So cute! Love strolling down memory lane! Thanks again for those thoughtful gifts! They've been well loved!!
No comments:
Post a Comment