Easter began with a simple breakfast of Easter eggs, some scrambled eggs & sausage. With church that morning, Joel preaching and getting everyone ready, I made it special but tried not to make it be too much work. :) The girls were so cute in their hair curlers, I wanted to snap a picture of it. Elijah wanted to be in the picture and then wanted one with everyone. I love how he loves his family. :)
My handsome husband, spiffed up and ready for church!
Joel wouldn't let Elijah sneak into this picture. ;)
The kiddos in their Easter outfits. Boy, girl, boy, girl, isn't that nice? ;)
I love that Elijah put his arm around Caleb. I also like that they enjoy matching each other. I know at some point that will cease, so I'm going with it as long as they'll let me! :)
The pretty girls in their matching dresses. It's so nice to be able to find matching dresses for them despite the almost 5 year age difference.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful Easter and fun times coloring and finding all the eggs. Love you all, big hugs and kisses, and miss you all terribly.
The California Clan
Post a Comment