Monday, February 23, 2015

The everyday and not so everyday...

So I'm not super-good at doing crafts with our kids but I've put some effort in recently. ;) Our computer plays a slideshow when it goes to standby mode and this picture comes up often. Caleb was 2 1/2 years old. So ka-yute!
 

A big ol' box of Fruit Loops were on sale last week so I splurged (and ate handful after handful cuz they're so good) so Caleb and Hannah could make Fruit Loop Rainbows. It's a cute little craft...tasty too! ;)
I like Caleb's dirt and then grass growing out of it. He's really getting into coloring lately and I just treasure his pictures and creations!
Happy about making homemade pizza for dinner one night.

I also snapped a few pictures of the girls playing dress-up the other day. Well, it was more like Abby had fun dressing Hannah up. She's having fun doing Hannah's hair these days too and some of the hairstyles she does for her are really cute! Abby said she's ready to grow her hair out again after seeing all that can be done with Hannah's hair.
 

Some of my favorite pictures in the slideshow are just pictures of the everyday life...the kids playing, riding their bikes, running around the house, playing dress-up...just the sweet life that the Lord has blessed us with.

No comments: