"Block Party" is more like it! For the second year in a row, Hannah's party invitation list has included as many neighbors as it has family and friends. She's such a fun, loveable and social little girl. She just loves our neighbors. Whenever they're out, she finds a reason to go and talk to them. I just love that about her. I love our neighbors too, so I can see why she enjoys them so much and we are SO thankful to have the neighbors that we do.
Hannah's party theme was "Frozen" this year. Surprise, surprise! And much like Abby's "Frozen" Birthday party last summer, it was 90 degrees that day! We set up the kiddy-pool to keep the little people cool and the adults spent more time in the air-conditioned house to stay cool.
Neighbors, Kay & Dan. Sandy, next door, had to leave early.
Other next door, neighbors, Jana & Trent.
No comments:
Post a Comment