Joel went to Mexico August 1-3 and while he was there, he had the chance to play some soccer and sprained his ankle. He came home limping and was feeling like he was about 90% back to normal and then several weeks ago at the girls' soccer practice, he fell and sprained it again. Bummer.
We took him to urgent care the next morning and they x-ray'd it, they thought they saw a fracture and gave him a boot to wear, said to use crutches until he felt fine without them and sent a referral for an Orthopedic Doctor. After we saw him, he said it was an old injury that had calcified and gave him a lace-up brace to wear saying that it would take up to about 3 months to be back to 100%. We're about a month in.
There, that's it. It's part of our family's story so I had to post it, sorry Honey. ;) Love you! ;)
PS--I like your beard. You're handsome.
I texted this picture to Joel's Mom and she said, "That's a smile that says, I've been caught!" Pretty much sums it up! ;) 


No comments:
Post a Comment