Sunday, October 29, 2006

Our little cutie-girl...

Well, our camera went missing for about two weeks and we hadn't been able to take any pictures of Abigail until yesterday! Joel found the camera! Yay! So of course we took pictures again...she's changing so much and doing more and more things 'on purpose' now. A couple things is that she really likes it when Joel lifts her up over his head like she's flying....

And the other thing is that she likes dangling her head backward and looking at things upside-down. Tonight at the concert I was sitting on a bench in the foyer with a marble wall behind me and she was laying across my lap with the top of her head resting on the bench upside-down and she was just chuckling and chatting at the wall. Simple pleasures!! She's such a Joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks alot like her daddy! But then I see some of her mommy in her too! I can hardly wait to actually hold her - and her mom and dad too!

Love you!
Mom (grandma)Woodard

Amy Woodard said...

We can't wait for you to meet and hold her too! We'll see you in just 19 days!!