The students did a fantastic job Sunday night at a Valentine's Night they put on for their parents and others. Matic made incredible invitations, handing them out at our church, the Baptist Church in Ljubljana and other places as well.
Jernej, Ziga, Nastija, Sara, Ness, Anja, Matic, Tilen and
Zan all met to prepare decorations, clean the building and decorate for the
Moonlit Evening In Paris.
Joel and
Zan together cut an Eifel Tower from wood.
Anja was the MC for the evening,
Tilen recited a poem,
Sara played her guitar and sang along,
Zan led a game with the parents,
Tjasa, Ness, Nejc and
Rok served coffee, cappuccinos and tea along with amazing desserts.
Ziga, Tilen and others took turns providing childcare in TS so the adults could just enjoy their evening across the street in a local building we borrowed for the special night.



Joel and I just sat on the couch, enjoying the music, the coffee, dessert(s!) the people we sat with and watching with pride as the students pulled off such a wonderful evening.

Drago & Megi came and sat with Sara's parents. Todd & Sarah came and sat with Matic's parents. We sat with Ness's parents. Johnny & Brooke came to help out and also sat with Nejc's parents. There were also two young couples from church who came and sat together. And several other parents who came. It was really fun to see people mixing, getting to know each other, laughing during the games and taking pride in their students who served so well.

Joel and I are both so proud of our students!
2 comments:
Thanks for all of the pictures and details! I almost feel like I was there...okay, not quite but I wish I had been! :-) It looks like it was a fabulous evening!
What a wonderful night. Super job by the students and their wonderful mentors!Kitty
Post a Comment