Today we began the second round of potty-training with Abigail. Since that first attempt she has had so many occasions of sitting herself on her potty chair. One time she was doing a video call with my Mom, told her, "I'll be right back! I have to go poopy!" She ran through the kitchen telling me the same thing, went to the bathroom, removed her daiper and sat on her chair for about 30 seconds--after no results, she got up and was ready to go back to her video call.Today though, we decided to try again. It was a warm, sunny day so she and I spent most of the morning outside. I just had her in her panties, so after three accidents, she was catching herself and after that, had 12 successes today!! We were so, so proud of her! After her nap (which she wore a diaper for) she said she didn't want to do it anymore, so I left it at that. Then an hour or so later, I was outside hanging laundry and Joel came out with her potty chair, looking for her saying that she'd taken her diaper off and put on her panties. She's a little woman...can't make up her mind. : )
We're really proud of her and she's pretty proud of herself too!
4 comments:
BRAVOOOOOO, ABIGAIL.....
KATJA
woooo hoooo Abigirl!!! :D
Can you imagine what Abigail will think if she find these posts in the archives somewhere in about 11 years:)I can remember one of mine bringing out the potty and triumphantly stating,"I goed, I goed!" At that point in their life, it was a big deal. Kitty
So, now she even cleans up after herself. A real woman!! It was so cute hearing her tell me that she goes "potty" and "washes up"
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment