Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Aha!

Thanks go to Brandon Gentry...he sent me a copy of the picture I wanted in black & white!

3 comments:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

I don'rt know how he did this but the picture really does tell a story.
Love dad

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

How neat a picture is that? To get color in the black and white! I see it on other things, but I never thought it would be in a picture taken from a camera. Goes to show you...
Love, mom

Gina Marie said...

Hey friend!

Thanks for sharing these photos, they are very meaningful to me. I have never been to a Holocaust Memorial Museum or to a concentration camp, but would like to some day. I have read many books as well and most recently watched several documentaries on the Holocaust (one was a 6 part series so Braeden thought I was obsessed for a while). I think it is good to remember what has happened in the past, even those terribly hard things, and to continually pray for God's Kingdom to be advanced on earth and praise Him knowing that one day all the evil will be destroyed and He will fully and completely reign.

I miss you friend! Let's talk soon. I love you lots!

The b&w photo is amazing!