Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2011

While Joel was away in Slovenia last October, my Mom and I took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch! It was our first time and was a lot of fun! The kids had a great time in the little kids play area, climbing on and through all the pumpkins and looking at the animals. I ended up receiving a phone call from Joel (in Slovenia) while I was there and meandered around to find a quiet spot so I could talk to him! We were all greatly missing him!

Looking at the pictures now, a year later, I'm reminded that Caleb had his first shiner! He got it (I think) the day Joel left for Slovenia. He and Elijah were out riding bikes together and rammed into each other and Caleb fell forward with his eye landing on a large screw on Elijah's wheel. Thankfully it didn't get his eye and he landed just outside of it! It's pretty cute in the pictures though!
Caleb's "bike" is that airplane and he can get that things going pretty fast! There's a mile loop walk that we do with the kids and he can ride the airplane the whole way! He's got quite a set of quad muscles! : )

No comments: