Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

With only a few sunny days left in October, we scrambled to find a time to get to the Pumpkin Patch before the rain hit. We were able to squeeze it in this year after school one day.The kids enjoyed playing the kids play area again, although we can tell that Abby is definitely getting older and was a little bored with it. She brought a friend with her, Lindsey, so they played together and it made it alright!

Both Caleb & Hannah enjoyed the merry-go-round and would've spent a whole hour on there if we'd let them! Hannah also found her way to the princess chair in the little house and I think she thought it was made for her. It played a little princess song as she sat down and she would just sit and sit!

We added the Hay ride this year with the kids. Caleb was crying and scared before it started. Didn't even want to get on, but eventually he found the courage to sit on my lap and enjoyed the ride. It had rained a couple days before we went and I wondered if the trailer was going to get stuck in the mud with all the hay and people weighing it down! We didn't though and it was fun! I tried to get some pictures of us, but my lens is pretty close up and I was holding it pretty tightly so it wouldn't fall...so these are what I snapped!
 Hannah was sitting on Joel's lap and taking it all in.

 Lindsey & Abigail
 Myself & Caleb...still not sure if he likes it or not.
 Elijah will be five in January and is really looking like a handsome boy these days!
The pretty view!

No comments: