Thursday, November 1, 2012

Harvest Party!

With the two little ones being sick, I took just the older two to the church's Sunday School Harvest Party this year. Joel had gone to church that morning (also taking the two older kids), so he stayed home with the two little ones. Elijah was Papa Smurf  and Abigail was "Merilia" the Mermaid Princess in "Barbie in a Mermaid Tale". She got that book at the school's Book Fair last year and we found the costume at Goodwill earlier this month.
 
 
 Papa Smurf with his big blue nose! I was happily surprised that he kept it on the whole party!
 It was pouring down rain during the party! Thankfully, there were big tents set up for the games.


 Tennyson, Abigail & Autumn
 Elijah & Levi
 I love seeing all the kids in their costumes!! Davis Glover is in the sweatshirt actually standing backward, he was "backwards boy" or something like that. Very clever! ;)
 Cute, cute, cute!
I loved that Josh was a guitar playing Monster! ;)

No comments: