Saturday, September 12, 2015

Preschool TWO!

Friday was a BUSY day!! After picking Joel up at the airport, dropping the first two kids off at school, then Caleb at Kindergarten, it was Hannah's turn to go to her school for the Meet the Teacher! Only, I was going with her! I got a job at Hannah's preschool! I'm going to be an Assistant Teacher in the 3 year old class and Hannah will be two doors down in the young 4 year old's class. So fun!!

 Hannah is SO excited for school and I'm so thankful for that! I don't think I could send our "baby girl" to school if she wasn't! This little one, be-bopped through all the classrooms, so excited to be there! Her teacher, Miss Lori, said she played with most everything in the room and made herself right at home. I'm sure a big part of her excitement was having Daddy home with her.

This was my "back to school" pic in the doorway of my classroom. ;) Silly girl, wouldn't smile regular for a picture. She's really into crosser her eyes right now.
Goofballs! ;)

No comments: